Wednesday 4 October 2017

Las Vegas Multi Cuisine restaurant - Ahmedabad


Las Vegas Multicuisine Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

I had heard a lot about this restaurant from my fellow zomatoans and so one day when I did finally decide to get over my love for mocha and try a new place, this restaurant was bang opposite and so I asked for recommendations and went straight ahead with a friend to have dinner. Obviously since I had heard so much about the place I had some expectations. But it was just a downhill journey from the beginning for us.



To start with, my friend was late in arriving (as usual) so I was waiting in the lounge area and I was offered a menu and a glass of water. That was nice. The staff wore a smile and was very courteous. The interiors for a multi cuisine restaurant that is named after the sin city were pretty much traditionally Indian, which was weird but to each his own. They weren’t bad to look at, so that was that. But the next bit was horrendous. I went to the loo while I was waiting for my friend and the stench was absolutely horrible! The toilets were unkempt and there was no facility for proper sanitation. I had to hold my breath while doing my business and I rushed out as soon as it was over. A minute more and one could have puked on the stench.

My friend had finally arrived when I got out and so we were seated at a nice and comfortable place. We ordered the minestrone soup and it was so spicy, we had to send it back. The soup that returned was no good either so we just asked them to take it away. They did have the courtesy to ask if they could replace it with any other soup but we declined politely. Next was the paneer tikka starter which we liked a lot. The green chutney served along with it was one of the best I’ve come across in ahmedabi restaurants. The next was the main course. A kofta dish, which we specifically asked if it would be sweet and we were told “no” but when it did arrive, it was sweet after all. The next was a fish curry whose gravy was splendid yellow colour and tasted very good but the fish was undercooked and that ruined the night for us.  

So that was my and my friend’s experience at the place. My other zomato reviewers had a completely different say on the matter so I guess you can go to the place and see for your self what luck has in store for you that day.


Bon Apettit! 







For more reviews, click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment